This statement was last updated June 14, 2018.
Please read these terms carefully before using this Site. By accessing or using this Site and/or Service, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms Of Service. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you may not access the Site or use any of its services.
This Site allows publishers to shorten any video url and earn income by sharing the shortened url. Advertising is shown to the viewer on their way to their destination url. By using the Site's service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements on the shortened urls which is a requirement for the Site to operate.
By using the Site's service, you agree not to:
1. Advertise 2Target.net on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites.
2. Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server.
3. Shrink urls which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content.
4. Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to copyright content, child pornography, images of minors, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights.
5. Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
6. Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links.
7. Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxys, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc.
8. Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
9. Open your shortened urls using an popups/popunder.
10. Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
11. Create 'redirect loops' with 2Target.net URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
12. Bring traffic from 2Target.net URLs or similar services. This may be considered as cheap traffic.
13. Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code.
14. Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service.
15. Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed.
16. Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
By using the service, you are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under your account. 2Target.net will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and in case of unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify 2Target.net. 2Target.net assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
You also understand that you, and not 2Target.net, are entirely responsible for all the content that you make available via the Site's service. 2Target.net does not control the content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Site's service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable but can be reported and actions will be taken by 2Target.net. Under no circumstances will 2Target.net be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site's service by a Publisher.
2Target.net may, without any previous notice, undertake immediate action against:
1. Phishing (falsifying information which does not allow the identification of a publisher).
2. Attempts at breaking the security of a computer or network of another publisher or of the Site.
3. Unauthorized attempts at intercepting information reserved to the Site or to another publisher.
Payments from 2Target.net are made through PayPal with a minimum withdrawal amount of $20 (USD). The publisher's traffic is verified to confirm that the traffic is abiding the terms of service. Once approved, the payment will be sent to the publisher's Paypal account within 24 hours of payment request.
If a publisher is found breaking any of these Terms of Service, his/her account will be removed and all earnings forfeited. The access to the service will be permanently removed to the publisher who breaches these terms. You agree that all account terminations shall be made in 2Target's sole discretion and that 2Target.net shall not be liable to you or any third-party for the termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
The publisher has the right to ask 2Target.net using the Contact form to delete his account including all of the publisher's data. This deletes any data associated with the publisher account, including email address and password, and will disable further access and use to the Service.
Get in touch with us to get started, or to get answers to any questions you may have—we’ll get back to you quickly. su[email protected]